Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Healthy Eating- Happy Family Brands

Today we tried Razzleberry Greek yogurt and Apple/Mango/Pear/Kale Sauce from Happy Family Brands as our healthy eating treat.  The kids really enjoyed both products and were quite excited to know that they both helped to give us strong bones!  You can learn more about the treats at: http://happyfamilybrands.com/





Here are their comments:

In regards to the yogurt:

“Wow!  This one is awesome!”

“I don’t like it, I love it!”

“Thank you for sending us this!”

“Thank you for making this and sending it to us and I wish that it was the only food left on Earth.  I could eat it forever!”

“I love you because you make cool treats!”

“I love it in the whole entire world! This is the yummiest treat ever!  Well, this and the chocolate bars with grass in it!”

 

Apple/Pear/Mango/Kale Sauce:

“I don’t like it, I love it!”

“This applesauce is so good.  And my bones are happy because I am eating it!”

“I wish I could eat the whole box!”

“It is really, really, really, really, really, really good!”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment