Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Christopher Columbus


Was Columbus a hero or a villain?

 

E.W.- I think he was a hero because he did a lot of good stuff like discovering North America and South America.

S.R.- I think Columbus was a villain because he took all of the Indians to Europe.

M.P.- I think Columbus was a villain because he stole the Indians’ food.

E.G.- I think Columbus was a villain because he took people and their gold.

M.S.- I think Columbus was a hero because of all the good things he did.  I like that he discovered North America.

L.S.- I think Columbus was a bad guy because he stole gold and diamonds.

A.A.- I think Columbus was both because he took people that didn’t want to go to Europe but he took them anyway.  He was good because he put our continent on the map.

A.D.B.- I think Columbus was both because he did bad stuff to take Indians and make them sick and take their jewels but he also discovered North America.

C.M.- I think Columbus was a villain because he stole all of the spices and gold.

G.T.- I think Columbus was a villain because he stole all of our gold a long time ago.

L.F.- I think they stole our money because pirates have a lot of gold and kids go to school.

Z.S.- I think Columbus was a hero because he discovered North America and South America.

A.R.- I think Columbus was good because he discovered our continent.

J.H.- I think Columbus was a good guy because he brought us here.

M.A.- I think Columbus was a good guy because he discovered North America and South America and brought us here.

B.N.- I think Columbus was a good guy because he wore a crown and thought he was king but he wasn’t.

R.K.- I think Columbus was a good guy because he discovered North America and South America and put them on the map.

P.V.- I think Columbus was a hero because he teached people that the Earth was round.

K.R.- I think Columbus was a good guy because he let us learn that the world is round.

R.D.- I think Columbus was a villain because he made everyone sick.

C.R.- I think Columbus was a good guy because he found North America and South America.

L.P.- I think Columbus was both a good guy and bad guy because he gave people things but then he took them to Europe and they did not want to.

A.M.- I think Columbus was a good guy because he discovered North America and South America.

T.T.- I think Columbus was a superhero because he discovered North America.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment