Friday, November 4, 2016

Our 5 senses!

What is your favorite sense?  Why?
Cohen- Tasting because I like food!
Sydney- Tasting because I love drinking!
Meara- Touching because I love touching everything in the world except the sun and sky and clouds!
Jocelyn- I like touch because I can touch my blankie and pull up my covers.
Lily- Smelling because my toy pig smells yummy!
Malloreigh- I like tasting because I licked the leopard gecko!
Ashlynne- I like tasting because I like pasta!
Layla- I like touching because I like to feel goo!
Olivia- I like touching because I like petting Mark Ingram!
Arya- I like touching because of the guinea pigs!
Austin- I like feeling because I like to feel erasers.
Gavin- I like tasting because I get to taste a lot of other things!
Kyren- I like tasting because last night I had very good salad with very good stuff in it and ranch in it.
Elliot- I like tasting because I like tasting new food!
Colton- Tasting because I like other things and I like fruit.
Porter- I love touch because I love touching gooey stuff.
Kallen- Touching because I love touching the ground.
Malachi- I like tasting and touching because I like to taste hot tamales and touch my cats.
Kendrah- I like touching because I like giving Jenny hugs.
Nolan- Tasting because I eat bananas on the way to school.

Ms. Baker- Seeing because it would be really hard to get around if you can’t see and I like seeing all of the beautiful things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment