Friday, November 4, 2016

Healthy Eating Unit- Thank you Hope Foods!

Another local company sent us healthy treats to try today!  Hope Hummus (https://hopefoods.com/)!  They even sent along chips from Way Better Snacks (http://gowaybetter.com/) to dip in the hummus! I have a saying that "hummus is yummus" and it is one of my favorite foods!  Hope hummus also has a delicious chocolate hummus and thai coconut curry hummus!  Today we tried the original and the kiddos loved it!  I was super proud of everyone for giving it a try! Here is what they had to say:

Porter says, “The best think that I ever had!  And it has some spice to it!”
Meara says, “I love it. I never had it in my whole entire life. I just love this so badly and can’t resist eating it. It is just that good.”
Jocelyn says, “This is the best thing ever that I ever had.  You are the best company ever.  I love, love, love you!  Hummus is the best!  And those chips!”
Elliot says, “Thank you! I like this!”
Nolan says, “I love this!  The hummus tastes really, really, really good! It is spicy and I just love that! It is very very very very very very very my favorite!”
Olivia says, “I like this.  It is really good!”
Arya says, “This is the yummiest. And the hummus is yummus is the goodest ever.”
Austin says, “I really like this hummus!  It is really spicy!”
Kyren says, “I love the hummus so much because it is good and spicy!”
Kallen says, “I love the hummus because it is soooo spicy and so so soooooo good!”

Malachi says, “Hummus is yummus!”








And because we've been in cheering/chanting mode lately, this happened:

No comments:

Post a Comment