Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thank you, Greens Plus!

Today we tried greens plus chocolate bars (www.greensplus.com) and the class LOVED them!  I love them too and told the kids that I eat one everyday! They were amazed that the inside was green but still tasty!  I'm not sure why they associate green food with being yucky but this sure did change their minds!  You can get them at some Safeway's, Vitamin Cottage, Whole Foods, or on their website (that's what I do) or amazon!  Here is what the kids had to say:
Annabelle- you guys must be scientists to make all of those ingredients taste so good!
Connor- Thank you for giving us bars for our whole class!
Hunter- The bars are really delicious!  Thank you for sending them to our whole class! They were amazing!
Cooper- I like those bars because they taste really good!
Luke- Thank you for giving these to our class!
Toron- Thank you for giving these bars to our class because I really like them!
Kailey- Thank for giving us those bars!
Ava- I really like these bars and thank you for giving them to our whole class!
Haiden- Thank you for getting these to us.  Most everyone in our class liked them!

Delaney- Yummy, yummy, yummy! How do you make green stuff taste so good?


No comments:

Post a Comment