Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Quinn Snacks

We also tried some honey pretzels today made by a local company called Quinn Snacks!  They were delicious and we got to look up where the ingredients came from like the honey from a bee farm in Brazil and the Sorghum from a farm in Kansas!  The kids loved the crunch and sweet and saltiness of the pretzels!  Here is what they had to say!

“This is the best snack of my whole life.” –Reese
“This is the best day of my life because that snack was good and it helps me get healthy!” –Macie
“This is so so good and healthy for me!” –Journey
“This was so much good!” –Jonah
“This is yummy and I want to eat more and go to a party!” –Olive 

Thank you Quinn Snacks (http://www.quinnsnacks.com/) for being a part of our healthy eating unit!






No comments:

Post a Comment