Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Thanksgiving feast

We are back up and running!  Thank you all for your patience.  Once I decided that I did not want to  delete any of my old kindergarten blogs to make room for this one, I learned that my browser did not support the google checkout process thus I could not buy more storage.  It is all sorted out now so I hope you all enjoy the things we have been doing since I last posted!

Before Thanksgiving we were taught about the voyage on the Mayflower by a pilgrim Ms. Baker!

Our group shot from our Thanksgving feast.  One of our students was out of town so we made a sign for her!

We had lots of yummy food for our Thanksgiving feast!

We got to share the food with our families!

We sat on the ground because that is where most people sat for the first Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment