Sunday, August 12, 2012

All about Ms. Baker


Hi Everyone!  I am really excited to be your child's kindergarten teacher this year.  Here is some information about me and I am sure you will learn lots more as the year progresses!


I grew up on a farm in central Louisiana and moved to Colorado in 2003 for grad school at CU.  While my heart still lies with my undergrad Alma Mater, LSU, I have been know to cheer on the Buffs from time to time!

One of my all time favorite things in life is the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!  I became a fan when I was 4 and began saving for the Superbowl when I was 13!  When the SAINTS actually went to the Superbowl in 2010 it was a dream come true!

My husband Shawn and I also love to travel!  I have a travel blog full of fun pictures and videos from around the world that I love to share with the class!

Finally, I love to wakeboard!  I go back to Louisiana for 2 months every summer to spend time on the water.  Our water is really warm there which I love.  The only downside is that we oftentimes see snakes and alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment