Friday, February 5, 2021

Oceans

     We learned about oceans last week!  There are five oceans in the world: Indian, Southern, Pacific, Atlantic, and Arctic.  Mollie and Ellie were at Hawaii in the Pacific Ocean.  My favorite ocean is the Indian Ocean because I like its name and it is by my favorite continent Africa.

    Many animals live in the oceans!  Dolphins, octopus, and whales live in all five oceans.  Sharks like warmer oceans but some go to the colder oceans.

    The whole class (besides Mollie and Ellie) did reports on an ocean animal.  I chose my favorite ocean animal the dolphin.  Baby dolphins are called calves.

    What is your favorite ocean animal?


3 comments:

  1. My favorite ocean animal is a sea turtle. Pops favorite is the orca whale. Great job writing Garen! Love Pops and Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought baby cows are calves. Are dolphins too?

    Thanks for writing this blog -- great information!

    ReplyDelete