Friday, February 12, 2021

Founding Fathers

     Last week we learned about Presidents!  The two we learned about were Thomas Jefferson and George Washington.  

    George Washington lived at Mount Vernon.  He was the first president of the USA.  People said that he should be king but he said, "I will be president."

    Thomas Jefferson lived in Monticello.  He wrote the Declaration of Independence. He was the third president of the USA.

    Over the weekend we watched the Super Bowl.  The Bucs whipped the Chiefs 31-9.  I watched with Mrs. Baker, Shawn, and my grandparents.  

    Who did you want to win the Super Bowl?  And who is your favorite president?

1 comment:

  1. I really didn't care too much who won the Super Bowl, although Tom Brady is a very good quarterback. My favorite president is Donald Trump.

    ReplyDelete