Friday, January 22, 2021

Dandy Lion School Blog!

     Hello, my name is Garen. I go to Dandy Lion School.  I am in third grade.  My favorite subjects are math and science.  I am going to be writing a blog for our class and their families just in case your kids don't tell you what we do at school.Next week I will tell you what we do in school but today I want to introduce myself.

    When I am not at school, I play football, basketball, soccer, and baseball.  When we are at recess I normally play football or the animal game which is where you train animals.  What position I play in football is quarterback.  Quarterback is my favorite position. My favorite football team is the Broncos.  What I want to be when I grow up is a football player.  

     At home I like to play the Wii and games.  I have 2 dogs and 2 brothers.  My dogs names are Millie and Remi.  My two brothers names are Levi and Cadyn.  My parents names are Nichole and Gary but I call them by mom and dad.  

    My school is fun and we get to go on trips around the world.  The best teacher in the world that I know is Ms. Baker.  I hope you read our blog and enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun Garen, excited to hear more about your school, love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool blog! I've been looking for a blog like this to give these kinds of updates! Thanks for writing it. How often will you be posting?

    ReplyDelete