Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Jackson's Honest

We got to try another healthy snack today!  Thank you so much, Jackson's Honest for the coconut oil chips!  We loved them! https://jacksonshonest.com/

Jackson's Honest has all different flavors of potato chips (the sea salt and vinegar are my faves!) as well as corn chips.  I am also really excited that they will have a line of puffs soon!  And everything is cooked in healthy coconut oil!

Here is what the kids had to say:
Corbyn- Thank you for the chips.  They are so good!  I love you!  I hope you make them again.  Bye, Bye!
Liam- I love them!
Macie- They are so good!
Reese- I love them so much!  I also like them so much.  They are my favorite chips.
Collin- These chips are so good.  I want to make them at home!
Jonah- Please can you make some more of these.  They are so good!
Trista- I hope you make lots and lots of these chips.  They are so delicious!

Blake- I would actually like to have these forever.  They are so yummy.  I love my mommy and my mommy would love these as much as me.  I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment