Monday, October 24, 2016

Keeping our bodies healthy unit- Thank you GoMacro!

We are starting our healthy bodies unit this week!  We are learning what our bones, muscles, and organs do and how we can keep them healthy. One thing we are learning is that we can keep everything healthy by eating good for us foods that make our bodies go "zing!" and not eating a lot of sugar.  We've teamed up with some GREAT companies to help us learn that healthy foods can be delicious!  Today we got to try mini bars by GoMacro (www.gomacro.com)They are organic, soy free, and made with all good for you and yummy ingredients!  The kids absolutely loved them!  We tried a Sunflower Butter/Chocolate one or a Cherries/Berries one!  Here is what they had to say:
Meara says, “It is delicious and fantastic!”
Austin says, “I love it!”
Layla, “This was the best thing in my life! YUMMY!”
Cohen says, “I have never had these!  They are so good!”
Nolan says, “This was the bestest thing I ever ate.  Mine has berries.”
Malachi says, “These are phenomenal.  That’s better than great!”
Jocelyn says, “Just phenomenal!”
Gavin says, “These are the best!”
Malloreigh, “This bar is the best best thing that ever existed.  I love it!”
Evan says, “This is the best thing I ever had!”
Sydney says, “I love it!”
Elliot says, “Mine was the greatest snack I ever had.”
Kallen says, “I love it so much I want to die for it!”
Kendrah says, “I like it!”
Kyren says, “It is the best thing I ever had in my life!”


Thank you GoMacro for the generous donation and for teaching us that healthy foods can be yummy!









No comments:

Post a Comment